The terms below are for original works in this website. Those sourced and appropriately labeled content from elsewhere are subject to the usage terms of their respective owners.
The summary below is copied from the Creative Commons Deed for the Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported license. The full legal code for the mentioned license is found here.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.